My 365 Project

I have never been one to like my picture taken. I've always been the one behind the camera. My mom passed away ten years ago and I have very few photos of her. Only a handful of photos of my youth exist. I have my memories and no one can ever take that but for my kids, I want lots and lots of photos. My husband laughs at me sometimes because I take so many pictures of the kids. I don't want to miss a single milestone. They grow up too fast and if you're not careful you'll miss something important. My friend Girl is an amazing photographer and she did a 365 project last year. She's an artist and was very creative with her pictures. It was inspiring to watch her from afar and admire her work. She inspired me to take photos of myself with my children. It is going to be really hard and often times very boring but I WILL take one picture a day for the next year. I WILL do this for my children. I'm not an artist but a picture a day with one of my beautiful children should be a doable task. Wish me luck!

Monday, March 1, 2010

Good Night Giggles



Good night kisses turn into good night giggles. When she gets really tired and sleepy she gets really silly. Those smiles and giggles are worth a million bucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment